The 2017 Pinnacle Scholarship application is now available for students to download and complete. Application deadline is January 31, 2017.
The Pinnacle Scholarship Fund was established in 2007 for the purpose of awarding scholarships to deserving students within the petroleum marketing industry.
Two $1000 scholarships are awarded each year. Each recipient will receive $500 per semester (second semester award is contingent upon achieving a first semester grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale as reported by the college’s financial aid office).
Each scholarship recipient must be one of the following:
- Son or daughter or grandchild of a PMCA member
- Child of a full-time employee of a PMCA member
- Employee of a PMCA member
- Must be at least 17 years old
- Must be a current high school senior, have graduated from an accredited high school or have attained the equivalency of a high school diploma
- Must be enrolled or will be enrolled in a Kansas college or university as a full-time (12 hours minimum) student.
Click here for the application for high school seniors.
Click here for the application for college students (new or re-applying applicants).
If you have questions please contact the PMCA office at 785-233-9655.