To provide services that reflect current business needs and to represent the business interests of the independent energy marketers and convenience store owners of Kansas.
PMCA Approaches a Century of Service . We’re here to provide our members tools to help manage their energy marketing and retail businesses — better. For nearly 100 years, the Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association of Kansas has been representing the independent petroleum-marketing industry in Kansas.
Today’s PMCA members include petroleum distributors, gasoline retailers and convenience store operators.
- PMCA-organized education programs and networking opportunities keeping members in the know and connected to other segments of the industry.
- PMCA lobby representation in the Kansas Legislature, seeking to obtain PMCA-provided regulatory guidance keeping members informed on state and federal compliance issues.
- PMCA-offered insurance and credit-card-processing programs.
- Daily business consumables, including decals and custom invoices, that are affordable and often not available elsewhere.
- Tank Management Services, Inc. (TMS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of PMCA, provides valuable environmental-data services to tank owners, such as electronic data interchange, statistical inventory reconciliation.
- TMS also provides third-party liability insurance for underground storage tanks and sponsors EPA-required training programs for persons engaged in the use of underground storage tanks.